Day at the Bay 2021
Roman Catholic High School
John W. Hallahan CGHS Alumnae
Saturday August 14, 2021
2:00 pm - 7:00 PM
Seaport Pier Restaurant Bar
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
The Day at the Bay Committee is excited to announce that our 28th Annual Event will be held on Saturday August 14, 2021 with a NEW LOCATION at Seaport Pier in North Wildwood, NJ.
With the health and safety of all attendees in mind, the committee has decided to move this year's fundraiser to Seaport Pier in an effort to find a venue with larger spaces for social distancing while enjoying the thrills of the event. We are excited to have a fresh venue on the boardwalk in North Wildwood, NJ to embrace the ocean view as we reminisce with our fellow grads of Roman and Hallahan!
It's the committee's goal to raise as many funds as possible this year to alleviate the fiscal burden of the COVID-19 Pandemic and to support our Hallahan families as they deal with the struggles of finding a way to continue their daughter's Catholic education.
Proceeds from tickets purchased on this link will benefit both Roman and Hallahan!
This annual fundraiser will continue to support The Roman Fund and the Hallahan Legacy Scholarship via academic scholarships for our young men and women to obtain a quality Catholic education, especially in this time of need!
Free Drink Ticket for the First 100 people and Purple/Blue Sunglasses for the First 300 people
Drink Specials: Free soft drinks, $2 Domestics Beers, $3 Wine/Spiked Seltzers/Twisted Teas, $4 Well Drinks
Food Buffet: Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, Fresh Salad, Potato salad, and Deserts
Afternoon: Sam Lyon and Friends
Evening: THE SECRET SERVICE!!!
Swoop and The Eagles Pep Band!
Event T-Shirts for sale by JBC Philly Brands
and much more!
*Must be 21 to Attend*
- PARKING: Great News! Seaport Pier is now offering a FREE shuttle to and from Seaport! Upon parking in a newby lot, feel free to call 609-602-8733 to be picked up and brought to the venue (Check out the shuttle below!)
- BOARDWALK: Also, don't forget that the world-famous Wildwood Tramcar will be making a stop at Seaport. If you can make your way to the boardwalk, grab a seat and enjoy the ride! (www.DooWW.com/TramCar)
- HALLAHAN: The Hallahan Alumnae Association is remaining involved and we are stronger than ever! Note: The event on August 7th at Keenan's is not the official Alumnae fundraiser. (www.HallahanAlumnae.net/
- COVID-19: Restrictions may be in place as dictated by State/Local governments but precautions will be taken by our committee and the venue. Hand Sanitizer will be provided at each table and masks will be available upon request (www.Covid19.NJ.gov)
- SPONSORS: If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Chuck Taylor (contact info below). Packages range from $150 T-Shirt sponsors to $1,000 event sponsors with maybe variables in-between.
For additional questions and interests in joining the committee, please reach out to:
- Roman: Chuck Taylor ‘12 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hallahan: Marge Kiefski '66 at email@example.com