With our fiscal year at Roman Catholic High School winding down, we ask you to consider renewing your annual support. There's no gift too small and there's certainly no gift too large – no matter the amount, please know your gift will ensure a bright future for the next generation of Cahillites. In fact, when you make a tax-deductible gift to the Roman Fund, you are instrumental in providing the opportunity for so many deserving young men to study at Catholic High. By making a gift before June 30, you will be included among our list of donors in the 2022-23 Annual Report which will be released later this year.
There are five easy ways to give:
1. Online: Visit romancatholichs.com/RomanFund to make your gift through our secure website.
2. Venmo: Use your Venmo app to locate our account: Roman Catholic High School, @RomanCatholicHS. Key in the amount you would like to donate, be sure to include your full name, email address, and class year in the memo, and hit "pay."
3. Check: Mail in a check to Roman Catholic High School, 301 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, Attn: Mission Advancement Office - but make sure your gift is postmarked by June 30, 2023.
4. Gifts of stock and appreciated securities can be made via transfer into Roman's account. If interested, please email email@example.com for stock transfer instructions.
5. Phone: Call (215) 627-5487 ext. 204 to make your gift over the phone. All voicemails left at this number will be returned within 24 hours.