Tuition & Financial Aid
|Class||Tuition||School Fees||Total Cost|
The first billing of the new school year will occur in June 2021 through our tuition processing company, FACTS. There is an annual fee of $42 for a monthly payment plan, $10 for a semi-annual payment plan, and no charge if you make your payment in full for the year. If you sign up for and make payments automatically each month, a $120 discount will be applied to your account when your balance is fully paid.
Tuition Payment Schedule
FACTS Tuition Management
You will need to register for an account on the FACTS Tuition Management website in order to access your tuition account and apply for financial aid.
FACTS Mailing Address
Facts Tuition Management
PO BOX 2597
Omaha, NE 68103
Please be sure to put your Customer # on your payment.
FACTS Parent Hotline1 (866) 441-4637
The FACTS Financial Aid Application for the 2022-2023 school year will be processed by FACTS Tuition Management. The application will open on October 1, 2021.
Required Supporting Documentation: Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
Questions? Contact FACTS : 1 (866) 441-4637
Grant Aid 2022-2023
Open date: 10/1/2021
Close date: 9/30/2022
Application Fee: $30.00
- Northeast Grants
- CEO America
- Daniel Sweeney Memorial Scholarship
- Family Choice Scholarship
- Go Forward Education Foundation, Inc.
- Howley Scholarship
- Josephine C. Connelly Achievement Award
- Norphans Grant
- Northeast Catholic Alumni Grants
- Michael Kubiak and Sean Francis McCloskey Scholarship Fund
- Monsignor John T. Mitchell Trust Scholarship
- Montgomery Scholarship Application 2020
- Sean P. Miller Scholarship Fund
- St. Thomas More Alumni Scholarship