Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition & Fees
|Freshmen (Domestic)||$7,800 tuition + $1,150 school fees|
|Upperclassmen (Domestic)||$7,800 tuition + $1,350 school fees|
|Freshmen (International)||$7,800 tuition + $1,800 international tuition fee + $1,150 school fees|
|Upperclassmen (International)||$7,800 tuition + $1,800 international tuition fee + $1,350 school fees|
FACTS Tuition Management
You will need to register for an account on the FACTS Tuition Management website in order to access your tuition account and apply for financial aid.
FACTS Mailing AddressFACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT P.O.BOX 82527 LINCOLN, NE 82527
FACTS Parent Hotline1 (866) 441-4637
The FACTS Financial Aid Application for the 2019-2020 school year will be processed by FACTS Tuition Management. The application will open on October 1, 2019.
Required Supporting Documentation: Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
Questions? Contact FACTS : 1 (866) 441-4637
- CEO America
- Daniel Sweeney Memorial Scholarship
- Family Choice Scholarship
- Go Forward Education Foundation, Inc.
- Howley Scholarship
- Josephine C. Connelly Achievement Award
- Norphans Grant
- Northeast Catholic Alumni Grants
- Maguire Scholarship
- Michael Kubiak and Sean Francis McCloskey Scholarship Fund
- Monsignor John T. Mitchell Trust Scholarship
- Montgomery Scholarship Application 2020
- Sean P. Miller Scholarship Fund
- St. Thomas More Alumni Scholarship