Be a Cahillite for a day!
The Roman Catholic High School Shadow Program is to assist prospective students in making an informed decision in regard to their potential enrollment at Roman.
- Students currently in the eighth grade or those interested in transferring from another high school are eligible for the program.
- The Office of Admissions requests at least two weeks notice for a shadow appointment.
- Shadow Days are available Monday through Friday beginning in October and ending in March.
- The student should arrive by 8 AM at our Vine Street entrance, where he will be greeted by our Director of Admissions. He will be dismissed at 1 PM.
- Students will take a tour of our campus and sit in on three freshman classes, as well as a lunch period. Lunch will be provided to all shadows.
- The guest student should wear his current school uniform. If he does not have a school uniform he should wear khaki pants, casual dress shoes and a golf shirt in the fall and spring. During the winter a shirt and tie should be worn.
- If the shadow will be traveling to Roman alongside a current student, please alert the Admissions Office of these plans.
It is recommended that the student bring a book he is reading for school just in case a class he attends is giving a test.
All Shadow Days will be confirmed via e-mail and or phone call
Thank you for your interest in Roman Catholic High School!